|Fly Fishing Guide
- A current valid Colorado fishing license is required on all Colorado fly fishing trips.
- A back-up camera is suggested. The guide usually carries a camera, but it is
always a good idea to have an extra for those lasting memories.
- It is suggested that each client bring extra clothing layers, including a raincoat,
polarized sunglasses, sunscreen, and any kind of hat with a brim.
- Guide gratuity is always appreciated (approximately 20%).
- All guests are required to read and sign a liability waiver before each trip.
- Trips run rain, snow, or shine!
- For a last minute trip to a fly shop try these Denver area Fishing Shops.
- Call 303-325-5515 if you have any questions of concerns.
Large November post spawn brown trout.
Brook trout caught on a Colorado fly fishing guide trip.